Best Python Automation Training in Chennai | Best Python Automation Online Training
Learn Python Automation for just Rs. 5000 instead Rs.
19999/- Also you will get Lifetime free LMS and Session Video Recordings
For Registration Please navigate with Click to Register and Follow the Registration
What is the benefit of learning Python?
- Python most trusted hybrid language
- Python is the widely used language in Web Development, DataScience, Data Analysis, Data Visualization and recently in Block Chain
- According to recent research, Python is the most popular language across all the Streams of IT
- Importantly Python adds value to carrier
What you’ll learn:
Who Can Enrol ?
- Easy, Powerful and Versatile
- Cross Platform
- Fastest Object Oriented
- simple coding
- Anyone can Learn
- Open Source
- Platform independent
- Extended Library Support to various technologies
- User friendly Data Structures
- Interactive Shell
Uses of Python:
- Automating System tasks on Multiple platforms
- Automating Administration tasks
- Cloud Platform Automation
- Task Automation
- Web Development
- Process Automation
- Data Visualization
- Data Science Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning and much more
Why to learn Python with us?
- Best in class
- Have expertise who works in realtime
- Practical Classes only
- Mentor Support
Benefits of learning with us:
- Not just 1 but Many
- Not just theory but Practical
- Not just workstation but Production
- Not just we provide but we encourage
- Not just we train but we help
- Not just learn but grow
Python Task Automation ToC: 8 Hours
Python Environment Set-up and
Jupyter Notebook Overview
Data Types Number
Tuples and Sets
If, elif and else Statements
For and While Loops
Range and Lists
Functions and Lambda Expression
Python IT/Task Automation - 8 Hours
üGetting Started with Python and Environment Setup.
üBasics of Python (Data Types, Data Structures, Condition, Looping, Functions, File Handling and Modules )
üExample 1 : Creating a user with various parameters in linux.
üExample 2 : Checking a status of a service in remote windows machine.
üExample 3 : Checking the Current usage of CPU in Linux machine.
üExample 4 : Checking the Current Disk Usage of Windows machine.
üExample 5 : Send an email when a particular mount point reaches a threshold.
üExample 6 : Archive a folder in Linux.
üExample 7 : Check whether a process is running or not in both windows / linux machine.
üExample 8 : Check whether a particular port is open or not.
üExample 9 : Check whether a URL is working and responding.
üExample 10 : Send an Email automatically if a particular error shows up in Syslog.